Saturday, December 13, 2008

What This Blog Is About


I have been meaning to start creating this blog for a while ago.
School has kept me quite busy. Anyway, I just started it and I am excited about it.
There are many topics and issues that I feel strongly about and have lots of interest to, and this blog is ought to be about them. I would like to share my experience and my view about different issues and topics, and at the same time, I am interested to know what YOU think about it and what is your view. Whether we agree or not is not the main goal - even though I got get really persuasive about my opinions, SOMEtimes!!- but it is to share and exchange perspectives and opinions.

Examples of such topics would be... prejudice, discrimination,culture, racial identity, education, nature VS nurture, psychology, and other global and socially controversial topics. I just HOPE that I could blog as much as I want!

I also feel strong about faith, spirituality, God, religion and similar topics. However, I won't include them in this blog. I have another blog where I am exclusively devoted to write about these topics. However, probably some of my posts will have emphasize of some of these aspects.

I am looking forward to write more and read your views :)

Salaam

No comments:

Post a Comment