Sunday, February 8, 2009

All Roads Lead To Rome?

Since I couldn't get creative to brainstorm for my upcoming paper, I have decided to get creative blogging. Nothing big this time- assuming you read my previous post.
So, there has been this interesting quote/statment that I kept on hearing/seeing on different occasions: "I believe all roads lead to Rome (or wherever, you choose"

Humm, first time I heard it, I couldn't help but this: yeea nO!
I didn't really give it much thoughts. I don't even know if I should. But seeing it more than once had me thinking: Do all roads lead to Rome?!
I honestly tend to think not so.. . However, I do think that it may get you close..!
I like the first part, but I don't know about the second one: ( or where ever, you choose)

So any road would have two ends? But I do feel like the statement sound a bit paradox to me! I bet that I am making sound like a dilemma.
Perhaps I need more clarification on it.However,I am certain that this may relate to faith and spirituality... .

Any thoughts? All roads are good?

No comments:

Post a Comment